From the Resources

Resources for you to read and acknowledge the things we’re interested in.

image_48lvzvek.png

Braindigit Opens Doors for the Investors in Nepalese Stock Market via Nepse App

The official mobile application of Nepal Stock Exchange (Nepse) has been lauched on iOS and Android recently. The app facilitates an easy dissemination of stock market information to its users promoting investment in the stock market.

Posted on Oct Wed, 2015
MINDtqts5i.jpg

Minds into Symphonies of Solutions

Breaking up the myth of 10% usage, one of the study proved that 35% of brain was used performing some complex mental task, so what about the rest 65%? There isn’t really dispute about the percentage that is being used medically, but would be more about the approach of the bandwidth you would use. What’s stopping you from being disruptive? Nothing!

Posted on May Tue, 2017
content-management-system-img-011wd9pd.jpg

CMS: For Students Who Blog

As a student or a fresh graduate, if you apply for a new job or university, first thing the jury is going to do is look at your online presence. Before they land up on your social media profiles and judge you based on that, how about creating a positive digital image through blogging?

Posted on Nov Thu, 2015